Friday, 4 September 2009

New Tatt

Ok now I know I keep harping on about it but I have decided that once I can afford it I am definately having my rosary tattoo, I am adapting it though as I want the last line from the footprints poem and so along with that and the rosary I also want a footprint. I am not sure whether to go for the actual rosary as I am not catholic or just go for a chain and a cross - I am having it on my ankle, so I will leave it up to my tattooist to design it I think. I am also thinking of having the cross in colour (pink obviously) but I am not entirely sure or whether to have it just all in black. Whatever, I am just excited to know that I have finally decided what I am having and I am going to get it soon...........

No comments:

Post a Comment